Hey guys, in this article I am gonna show you How to Create Business Email with Outlook for Free.
Here I will give you all the details by which you can create business email with outlook.
Create Business Email Business email from Hosting
Firstly you need create an email from hosting of your website. To create an email address from hosting you need to follow these steps.
- Log in to your cPanel dashboard.
- Now click on email account. Here you can find all the emails of your domain.
- Click on create an email account.
- Choose domain for which you want to create an email.
- After that type your desire email address. For example (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Type password and choose storage for your email account.
- Now click on create.
- Now you have successfully create an business email for your website.
This is you business email by which you can send email from your hosting to your clients.
How to send an email from hosting
There are many ways to send an email to anyone you can use outllook, gmail and hosting. To send emails from your hosting to have to follow these steps.
- Go to you cPanel and click on email account.
- Choose an email account from which you want to send email.
- Now click on check email.
- And here choose roundcube, from here you can receive or send emails to your client by your business email.
You can also access your email directly from your domain. To access your email from domain you need to
- Go to your domain and add /webmail. For example (nightowl.com/webmail)
- To log in enter your user name and password.
- Now you can access your mail.
How to Create Business Email with Outlook
You can send business email which you have created from hosting trough Gmail or Outlook. To send an email from outlook you need to connect your hosting email to outlook email. To do that follow these steps.
- Go to Outlook.com and create a new account.
- After creating a account click on your profile icon.
- Now click on my account option.
- Here click on your info and now click on Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.
- Now click on add email and type your business email.
- You need to verify your email to verify your email go to you hosting email and verify.
- Now in cPanel click on forwarding under email section and add outlook email.
- Now you are successfully connect your business email to outlook.
There are many ways by which you can create a business account. But here I had explained all the details by which you can Create Business Email with Outlook for free.
I hope that you got all the information about the how to create business email with Outlook from us. Do comments in comment sections and keep in Touch with us Links Blogs.